"Parallel Lines in impetuous short piece in which passages of oscillating intervals cascade over harmonies in the piano’s low register"
- Anthony Tommasini, The New York Times
"... a burst of trebly energy that slows down to a low-end dirge ... before resuming to a thrilling end."
- Chris McGovern, Sequenza 21
"... truly remarkable display of modern art today."
- Jonathan Lakeand, Sequenza 21
"... brevity and simplicity , with hint of deep relationships, singlemindedly pursued drama with deliberately limited means."
- Angela Sutton, Feast of Music
"In the madness, there is beauty."
- Chris McGovern, The Glass